Marketing ManagerAPPLY NOW
- Oversee the execution of marketing campaigns from beginning to end, leveraging internal support and facilitating collaboration.
- Project manage the development of content marketing initiatives in line with the regional digital marketing plan
- Oversee the development of creative assets, briefing agencies, managing project timelines and ensuring end results meet the brief.
- Partner with the Digital Executive and the Corporate Communications executive to develop content calendars for social media accounts in accordance with the overall social media strategy.
- Partner with the Digital Executive & Corporate Communications Executive to analyse social media results and provide strategic recommendations for improvement.
- Create copy for optimizing company websites and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Position the organization, identify target audiences, and develop localised marketing plans based on specific objectives for different channels and segments.
- Guide the development, of analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extracting key insights for campaign development and go-to-market strategies with formal proposals and recommendations.
- Deliver presentations to BoardRoom senior management
- Provide content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide additional sales support.
- Gain insight into local Malaysia customer segments and the market to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Communicate marketing programs, strategies, and budgets to internal and external teams by presenting ideas and final deliverables.
- Experience in a related field of at least 8 years is preferred.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Studies or a related field.
- Strong marketing plan developer with extensive experience.
- Highly organized with a strong sense of focus, problem-solving abilities, and a high sense of urgency.
- Strong marketing analytics and creative skills.
- Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign are a plus
- Excellent written communication skills (copywriting, editing)
- Hands-on experience with web analytics software and tools – Google Analytics, Bing Webmaster Tools AdWords, etc. (not essential)
- Extensive experience with email marketing systems
- Experience editing and writing content