Meeting Services AssistantAPPLY NOW
1. Meeting Services (Manual Poll, Kiosk, Mobile , ePoll (Virtual/ Physical))
To be exposed to all aspect of setting up and supporting Meeting Systems including:
- Processing proxy forms
- RPV processing and handling of RPV login credentials.
- Answering queries from Shareholders/Proxies.
- Preparing and packing IT equipment for deployment to meeting venue.
- Preparing Director’s, Shareholders/Proxies, Invitees and/or Media attendance.
- Perform Shareholders/ Proxies registration.
- Assist with dismantling equipment post meeting & any other task(s) assigned by Meeting Services Team Lead.
2. Electronic Data Processing (EDP)
To assist EDP team with operation support if required e.g. generating statistical reports.
3. Client Management (CM)
To assist CM Manager with any ad hoc duties required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field.
- Minimum 1 years of working experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook)
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.