- To support the development, implementation and monitoring of current application systems which includes full development life-cycle from identification of users’ requirements to programming and documenting system procedures.
- Periodically review the existing systems to identify areas of improvements.
- Liaise with users to troubleshoot application queries and issues as well as to provide appropriate actions on a timely manner.
- Ensure SLAs are met and achieved the highest customer satisfaction.
- Provide training and technical support to systems users.
- Support any other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Degree preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent
- Fast learner and have good analytical skills
- Able to multi-tasking, work under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Experience in application development and support
- In depth knowledge and understanding in the following:
- Strong SQL and Stored Procedure programming
- Proficient in ASP.NET and VB.NET programming skill
- Experience in MS SQL Server database
- Client-server and web applications
- Good communication in (written and spoken) English
- Candidate with ESS / HR Solution system experience will be added advantage