- Work with stakeholders, business analysts, developers, and business representatives in a collaborative manner to drive out test scope.
- Review business requirements and business rules to ensure understanding of the technical delivery.
- Able to use gained knowledge to not only test development work, but also proactively find issues, and actually analysing issues to facilitate quick issues resolution.
- Be able to accurately estimate the time to deliver test deliverables.
- Writing structured test plans, detailed test cases and following them through to completion.
- Writing simple user guides/documentation.
- Working through an agreed project plan and meeting deadlines.
- Any other tasks/project assigned by your superior and management.
* Key Deliverables
- High Level Scoping and effort estimation.
- Develop Test Strategy/Plans and support the technical delivery.
- Document Detailed ST/SIT Cases.
- Manage and Execute ST/SIT Phases.
- Manage and Support UAT Test Phase.
- Support the Release to Production.
- Manage and Execute PVT Phase.
- At least bachelor’s degree in a related discipline such as Computer Science or Information Systems preferred but not mandatory.
- Proven employment of at least 10 years in a similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of test principles and techniques.
- Experience with Functional testing including System, integration, regression, API, & End to End.
- Experience with guiding UAT and writing User Acceptance Test scenarios.
- Experience across a wide range of technologies; desktop, web and mobile applications, API solutions, data related projects.
- Proficient in PL/SQL and able to build queries for Database testing.
- Experience with Test delivery tools (Confluence, Mantis & TestRail etc) preferred.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining test automation highly desirable.
- Experience in financial industry preferred but not mandatory.
- Testing certified – ISTQB preferred.