Regional Operations & Risk ManagerAPPLY NOW
The Operations & Risk Manager reports to the Regional Operations Director / Group Risk Director to assist in managing all aspects of Group Risk and delivering Operational Projects across the region (i.e. Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China and Australia).
- Support the design, implementation, maintenance and improvement of Risk Management policies and framework, and corresponding process for the firm
- Support management with any aspect of Risk Management’s development and oversee key Risk Management training initiatives within their respective Country.
- Work with Business Unit Heads to identify, develop, communicate and manage Enterprise and Operational Risk across the firm
- Work with Compliance to proactively identify trends and emerging threats within the regulations that impact the firm
- Manage the Risk Register on CAMMs relating to their respective countries.
- Ensure all Risk incidents are reported promptly and accurately with sufficient detail by working with the relevant Heads.
- Resolve all audit findings relating to Risk Management
- Deliver RM-related training and communication when appropriate.
- Maintain and administer Boardroom’s Risk Management System
Business Continuity Management
- Work with IT and the relevant Heads in developing and maintaining business continuity plans to limit risks
Personal Data Protection
- Support the design, implementation, maintenance and improvement of Personal Data Protection policies and framework, and corresponding process
- Work with relevant Heads and Data Protection Officers (DPOs) to ensure compliance to data protection policies
- Act as secretariat for all Data Protection Committee meetings
- Work with auditors to prepare operational audit reports
- Work with relevant BU / SU to ensure adequate insurance coverage
- Support Regional Operations Director on Group projects, analysis and deliverables as assigned
- Degree in commerce, economics, law, business, finance or related disciplines
- 3 – 5 years working experience in Risk Management
- Exposure to regional operations
- Familiarity with Risk Management
- Familiarity with Business Continuity
- Familiarity with Audit Framework
- Familiarity with Operation Process