Senior Tax ExecutiveAPPLY NOW
- Undertake tax compliance work for client companies and preparation of tax computations and tax estimates for submission to the Inland Revenue Board.
- Undertake individual tax compliance work.
- Monitor tax deadlines.
- Assist with sales/service tax registration and implementation requirements.
- Assistance in effective tax structuring/restructuring and planning for local or cross-border transactions.
- Assist with other transaction reviews on tax related issues.
- Liaise with clients and the relevant authorities and respond to correspondence from the Inland Revenue Board and other relevant authorities.
- Collaborate and build relationships with clients both from within the firm and externally to identify and leverage on business opportunities.
- Collaborate with relevant internal business units both locally and regionally.
- Assist in preparing client proposals and presentation materials.
- Keep abreast with tax developments and have knowledge of a broad range of tax issues in areas such as corporate, operational, consumption, business, personnel, transaction taxes and transfer pricing.
- Degree or professional qualifications in Accounting, Taxation, Finance, Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in Malaysian taxation gained from medium to large sized accounting / tax firms or commercially from local to MNC companies.
- Experience in GST processing is required.
- Basic understanding of tax compliance cycle and advisory services and knowledge of tax, GST and customs regulations.
- Good written and spoken English.