Corporate Directors Transformational Leadership Series
How do you deal with the increasingly complex changes arising from COVID-19?
It can be even more complicated for leaders such as Company Directors, who may find that their position gives them little direct, operational control over the organization.
Be the change in your organisation today – improve your own effectiveness to optimize the value you can bring to board you serve through this engaging program by the Malaysian Alliance of Corporate Directors (“MACD”) and conducted by Douglas Dean, Business Development, Strategy & Organisational Consultant.
Choose from any of the 4 fully online programs, specially curated and customized for the Malaysian context, below:
- Enhancing Critical Thinking & Decision Making
- Optimising own Performance & Mindset
- Strengthening Transformational Leadership Capabilities
- Building a Transformational Business
Or attend all 4 for a well-rounded understanding of the various aspects of being a Corporate Director.
Takeaway practical, user-friendly solutions that you can easily apply in your role.
Enhancing Critical Thinking & Decision Making
Enhance own thinking and decision making capabilities to overcome uncertainties.
– Defining complexity
– Understanding our own complexity
– Improving Analytical Thinking capabilities
– Learning & Growing
Optimizing own Performance & Mindset
Apply the latest science based knowledge to optimize own development and performance, regardless of age.
– Applying practical steps to improve performance
– Building Self-awareness & Mindset
– Enhancing interactions & communications
Strengthening Transformational Leadership Capabilities
Learn the tools and techniques on how to lead effectively when one doesn’t have all the answers.
– Learning from the best
– Leading Multi-generations
– Becoming an agile leader
– Practicing coaching sills
Building a Transformational Business
Use the models, tools and techniques to drive innovation and digital maturity in your organizations.
– Inculcating Design Thinking
– Leveraging Lean Innovation
– Accelerating Digital
– Preparing Implementation Plan
Module 1: 6th Sept & 7th Sept 2022 (10.00am – 12.30pm)
Module 2: 13th Sept & 14th Sept 2022 (10.00am – 12.30pm)
Module 3: 20th Sept & 21st Sept 2022 (10.00am – 12.30pm)
Module 4: 27th Sept & 28th Sept 2022 (10.00am – 12.30pm)
If you have any questions regarding this program, please contact Ms Santhi Ram via email at [email protected] or call +60 16 980 0857.