Malaysia Special Voluntary Disclosure Programme 2.0 (SVDP 2.0) Webinar
Malaysia’s Inland Revenue Board (IRBM) and Royal Malaysian Customs Department (RMCD) launched the Special Voluntary Disclosure Programme (SVDP) 2.0 and Voluntary Disclosure Program (VDP) to provide taxpayers an opportunity to declare any underpaid taxes, without the fear of being penalised. The programme is effective from 6 June 2023 until 31 May 2024.
Our tax experts covered the following at the webinar:
- Overview on the Special Voluntary Disclosure Programme (SVDP) and Voluntary Disclosure Programme (VDP)
- Eligibility of SVDP & VDP
- Coverage of the programme
- Incentives of SVDP and VDP
- Benefits to taxpayers from participating in the programme
Unsure if you should be participating in this programme? Email our tax experts today for a discussion.