Navigating Recent Tax Changes in Malaysia: A Guide for Employers and Directors
Company officers and directors must stay abreast of tax developments to safeguard the financial well-being of a company and discharge their fiduciary duties.
In this webinar, our tax experts discussed the following topics and shared their insights, helping employers make informed decisions during tax planning process.
- Employer’s statutory tax obligations
- Directors’ tax obligations and responsibilities
- Budget changes affecting employers
- Childcare allowance exemption
- Hiring incentive for vulnerable groups
- Tax developments affecting companies
- Tax treatment for MSME
- Tax estimate (11th month)
- SST rate changes
- Sales tax on low-value goods
Contact our Tax Team today if require assistance in navigating these tax developments.