ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL SERVICES
When It Comes to Accurate and Timely Compliance, We'll Keep Your Business Ahead
Be assured with BoardRoom’s professional counsel of accountants that keep your business up-to-date with the latest accounting standards. We provide solutions and complement the effectiveness of our clients’ finance functions by leveraging on economies of scale and best practices. Our dedicated team delivers on your accounting needs with technology accelerators to enhance and improve workflow by simplifying, standardising and streamlining financial accounting processes.
With BoardRoom, you can expect a team of chartered accountants and accounting professionals to keep your business compliant in the face of complex requirements stipulated by the regulatory authorities and the applicable accounting standards. BoardRoom is here to ensure that the integrity of your company’s financial statements remains intact through:
01 Interim Financial Management Solutions
- Seconding staff in the short term to assist in accounting and payroll work to relieve clients when faced with unexpected staff turnover or staff leave problems
- Assisting clients with the reconstruction of accounts because of incomplete, lost or damaged documents
- Tidying up of accounts prior to Initial Public Offering
- Resolving general accounting related problems
02 Bookkeeping and Statutory Accounting
- Setting up the chart of accounts
- Recording all accounting transactions
- Preparing monthly bank statements and analysis reports
- Compiling monthly management financial reports and service tax returns
- Preparing statutory financial statements that complies with Financial Reporting Standards
- Presenting reports in currencies other than functional/presentation currencies
03 Consolidation of Group Accounts
- Completing consolidation of group accounts and head-office reporting packages
04 Accounts Payable Management
- Paying of vendor invoices and employee expense claims
- Issuing of payment vouchers and preparing cheques
- Mailing signed cheques to payees, or remitting funds by telegraphic transfer
05 Cash & Treasury Management Services
- Paying vendor invoices and employee expense claims
- Issuing payment vouchers and payments through electronic banking or using traditional modes i.e. cheques/telegraphic transfers
- Notifying payees through email / Mailing of cheques to payees
- Maintaining of common or an exclusive trust accounts where clients’ funds are received or disbursed
- Maintaining of separate ledgers for common trust accounts
- Bank reconciliation on monthly basis for exclusive trust accounts
Why Choose BoardRoom?
Because we help take your business further, faster, at all stages
BoardRoom is Asia-Pacific’s leader in Corporate and Advisory Services including Regional Employee Plan Services, Regional Payroll Services, Corporate Secretarial Services, Share Registry Services, Accounting and Taxation Services, Payroll Outsourcing, and Human Resource Outsourcing.
For over 50 years, we have supported companies in navigating through complex operational and regulatory policies and cultural sensibilities. We are well-positioned in Asia-Pacific with offices in Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, as well as an extensive partner network throughout Asia.
BoardRoom is the partner of choice for many Fortune 500 multinational companies, public listed and privately owned enterprises.