Behind Every Successful Business Is a Supportive Corporate Secretary
As a leading provider of professional corporate secretarial service to both private and listed companies, BoardRoom is playing its part to keep your business align with the Malaysian government’s focus to elevate corporate governance regulations and issues to international standards. BoardRoom’s suite of services covers a full range of company secretarial services that will see companies through new formation and incorporation in Malaysia to the provision of registered office facilities.
01 BoardRoom’s suite of Corporate Secretarial solutions assists businesses in the areas of:
- Incorporation of public and private limited companies, enterprises, trust bodies & non-profit organisations
- Registration of foreign companies or representative / branch office in Malaysia
- Maintaining statutory records and filing of accounts
- Attend board and shareholders’ meetings and recording of minutes
- Representative offices registration and renewal
- Capital reduction, capital increment, share consolidation and division, share transfer exercises etc.
- Restructuring, members’ voluntary liquidation, striking-off of companies and cessation of branch
- Initial Public Offering solutions – Preparing the company for IPO, including pre and post IPO training for directors.
- Advisory relating to Securities Comission guidelines & Listing Requirements of the Malaysian Stock Exchange and Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance
- Crisis management solutions concerning Board/shareholders disputes/tussles
- Copywriting/Reviewing of Chairman’s Statement, Management Discussion & Analysis, Corporate Governance Statement etc. in the annual report of public-listed companies
Why Choose BoardRoom?
Because we help take your business further, faster, at all stages
BoardRoom is Asia-Pacific’s leader in Corporate and Advisory Services including Regional Employee Plan Services, Regional Payroll Services, Corporate Secretarial Services, Share Registry Services, Accounting and Taxation Services, Payroll Outsourcing, and Human Resource Outsourcing.
For over 50 years, we have supported companies in navigating through complex operational and regulatory policies and cultural sensibilities. We are well-positioned in Asia-Pacific with offices in Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, as well as an extensive partner network throughout Asia.
BoardRoom is the partner of choice for many Fortune 500 multinational companies, public listed and privately owned enterprises.