CORPORATE SECRETARIAL SERVICES
Behind Every Successful Business Is a Supportive Corporate Secretary
As a leading provider of professional corporate secretarial service in Malaysia, to both private and listed companies. BoardRoom is playing its part to keep your business aligned with the Malaysian government’s focus to elevate corporate governance regulations and issues to international standards.
BoardRoom’s suite of services covers a full range of company secretarial services that will see businesses through new company formation, registration and incorporation matters in Malaysia, to the requirements of corporate secretarial work and registered office facilities. We fully understand the importance of maintaining a smooth workflow within your company. Our secretarial services strive to ensure that your company’s time and performance is fully maximised by handling your administrative processes, corporate compliance and more, so you can concentrate on the bigger ideas.
01BoardRoom’s suite of Corporate Secretarial services assists businesses in the areas of:
- Incorporation and registration of public and private limited companies, enterprises, trust bodies & non-profit organisations
- Registration of foreign companies or representative / branch office in Malaysia
- Maintaining statutory records and filing of accounts
- Attend board and shareholders’ meetings and recording of minutes
- Representative offices registration and renewal
- Capital reduction, capital increment, share consolidation and division, share transfer exercises etc.
- Restructuring, members’ voluntary liquidation, striking-off of companies and cessation of branch
- Initial Public Offering solutions – Preparing the company for IPO, including pre and post IPO training for directors.
- Advisory relating to Securities Commission guidelines & Listing Requirements of the Malaysian Stock Exchange and Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance
- Crisis management solutions concerning Board/shareholders disputes/tussles
- Copywriting/Reviewing of Chairman’s Statement, Management Discussion & Analysis, Corporate Governance Statement etc. in the annual report of public-listed companies
02Exclusive Merdeka Day Incorporation Package Promotion - Starts From RM1,700*
With highly attractive tax rebates granted by the government for newly established SMEs, owning a business is no longer a dream.
BoardRoom is offering a Limited Time Merdeka Day Promotion on our incorporation fees from RM1,700* to assist aspiring entrepreneurs in registering their company. Get absolute peace of mind with the assistance of experienced experts to lead you through the complicated process of incorporation.
Download our promotional flyer now for more information on our exclusive offer today.
*Promotion ends 30 September 2020. Terms and conditions apply.
As a leading service provider in Malaysia, our professional secretarial services will take your business to the next level. Our experienced team of company secretaries across Malaysia, will meet your needs and obligations in the most timely and effective manner, eliminating any risks of fines, regulatory investigations and more. If you have any enquiries about our secretarial services, contact us anytime and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Why Choose BoardRoom?
Because we help take your business further, faster, at all stages
BoardRoom is Asia-Pacific’s leader in Corporate and Advisory Services including Regional Employee Plan Services, Regional Payroll Services, Corporate Secretarial Services, Share Registry Services, Accounting and Taxation Services, Payroll Outsourcing, and Human Resource Outsourcing.
For over 50 years, we have supported companies in navigating through complex operational and regulatory policies and cultural sensibilities. We are well-positioned in Asia-Pacific with offices in Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, as well as an extensive partner network throughout Asia.
BoardRoom is the partner of choice for many Fortune 500 multinational companies, public listed and privately owned enterprises.