CORPORATE SECRETARIAL SERVICES
Behind Every Successful Business Is a Supportive Corporate Secretary
As a leading provider of professional corporate secretarial service in Malaysia, to both private and listed companies. BoardRoom is playing its part to keep your business aligned with the Malaysian government’s focus to elevate corporate governance regulations and issues to international standards.
BoardRoom’s suite of services covers a full range of company secretarial services that will see businesses through new company formation, registration and incorporation matters in Malaysia, to the requirements of corporate secretarial work and registered office facilities. We fully understand the importance of maintaining a smooth workflow within your company. Our secretarial services strive to ensure that your company’s time and performance is fully maximised by handling your administrative processes, corporate compliance and more, so you can concentrate on the bigger ideas.
01BoardRoom’s suite of Corporate Secretarial and Company Secretary services
- Maintaining statutory records and filing of annual returns
- Attend board and shareholders’ meetings and recording of minutes
- Preparation of board and shareholders’ resolution
- Representative offices registration and renewal
- Capital reduction, capital increment, share consolidation and division, share transfer exercises etc.
- Restructuring, members’ voluntary liquidation, striking-off of companies and cessation of branch
- Initial Public Offering solutions – Preparing the company for IPO, including pre and post IPO training for directors
- Advisory relating to Securities Commission guidelines & Listing Requirements of the Malaysian Stock Exchange (BURSA) and Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance
- Crisis management solutions concerning Board/shareholders disputes/tussles
- Copywriting/Reviewing of Chairman’s Statement, Management Discussion & Analysis, Corporate Governance Statement etc. in the annual report of public-listed companies
- Offer advice and assist on annual statutory and regulatory compliance obligations in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, and Australia
02Company Registration, Incorporation and setting up of new companies in Malaysia
- Extensive advisory services for new company registration and incorporation in Malaysia
- Incorporation and registration services for public and private limited companies, enterprises, trust bodies & non-profit organisations in Malaysia
- Registration of foreign companies or representative / setting up a branch office for your company in Malaysia
- Help with new company registration and company incorporation in other Asia-Pacific regions such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia etc
As a leading service provider in Malaysia, our professional secretarial services will take your business to the next level. Our experienced team of company secretaries across Malaysia, will meet your needs and obligations in the most timely and effective manner, eliminating any risks of fines, regulatory investigations and more. If you have any enquiries about our secretarial services, contact us anytime and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Why Choose BoardRoom?
Because we help take your business further, faster, at all stages
BoardRoom is Asia-Pacific’s leader in Corporate and Advisory Services including Regional Employee Plan Services, Regional Payroll Services, Corporate Secretarial Services, Share Registry Services, Accounting and Taxation Services, Payroll Outsourcing, and Human Resource Outsourcing.
For over 50 years, we have supported companies in navigating through complex operational and regulatory policies and cultural sensibilities. We are well-positioned in Asia-Pacific with offices in Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, as well as an extensive partner network throughout Asia.
BoardRoom is the partner of choice for many Fortune 500 multinational companies, public listed and privately owned enterprises.