IPO SHARE ISSUING HOUSE
Ensuring True Success of Your Initial Public Offering (IPO)
Our 100% owned Malaysian Issuing House Sdn Bhd (MIH) has been managing IPO application, IPO subscriptions and IPO administration; and other types of capital raising exercises for many years. As the premier issuing services company, we offer a wealth of experience; a team of dedicated personnel and custom solutions to help ensure your capital raising exercises are truly successful ones.
Here at BoardRoom we understand how important it is when it comes to managing your IPO shares. Opening your company shares to the public market is a big milestone, and our Malaysian Issuing House has experience in helping you pave the way for greater and better investment possibilities, so that your business has the opportunity to grow beyond what private ownership can offer.
01 BoardRoom Share Issuance Services helps businesses in areas of IPO such as:
- Advising the professionals and our client on IPO timeline and requirement
- Distributing prospectus, application forms and envelopes to stockbrokers, financial institutions and members of the public.
- Liaising with participating banks/ finance companies to initiate commencement of electronic share application and internet share application
- Receiving, sorting and counting of IPO application received
- Tabling share allotment and arranging computerised ballots in the event of over subscription
- Informing the regulatory authorities and the public the subscription result of the IPO
We are one of only two licensed issuing houses in Malaysia who play an important role as an intermediary between companies seeking capital expansion through initial public offering (IPO) and investors who subscribe to the securities of the issuers. We work closely with regulatory authorities, corporate advisers and our subsidiary companies to dispense innovative and investor-friendly issuance services specialised to suit your corporate and business requirements. We aim to deliver a total solution to ensure that your transition from private to public listed company goes smoothly.
Why Choose BoardRoom?
Because we help take your business further, faster, at all stages
BoardRoom is Asia-Pacific’s leader in Corporate and Advisory Services including Regional Employee Plan Services, Regional Payroll Services, Corporate Secretarial Services, Share Registry Services, Accounting and Taxation Services, Payroll Outsourcing, and Human Resource Outsourcing.
For over 50 years, we have supported companies in navigating through complex operational and regulatory policies and cultural sensibilities. We are well-positioned in Asia-Pacific with offices in Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, as well as an extensive partner network throughout Asia.
BoardRoom is the partner of choice for many Fortune 500 multinational companies, public listed and privately owned enterprises.