PAYROLL MANAGEMENT & PAYROLL OUTSOURCING SERVICES
BoardRoom Takes Care of Your Business's Most Valuable Asset
Run your human resource operations effectively and efficiently with minimal hassle with BoardRoom’s comprehensive HR solutions. Our HR & payroll services are designed to manage our multinational clients’ day-to-day HR related outsourcing processes across companies in Malaysia.
As Malaysia’s leading payroll provider, let BoardRoom increase your business’ operational efficiency control and data management through our single point of accountability.
01 Regional Payroll Services / Multi-country Payroll Outsourcing
- Calculation and transfer of net pay into the employees’ bank accounts via bank accounts.
- Calculation and remittance of Employees Provident Fund (“EPF”), Social Security Organisation (“SOCSO”), Employment Insurance System (“EIS”) contributions, Zakat, HDRF, Tabung Haji and Monthly Tax Deduction (“MTD/CP38”) to the authorities via bank accounts.
- Provision of monthly payroll reports or any other related reports as per client’s requirement and forward to the designated authorised personnel in your office for approval.
- Distribution of payslips in soft copy via email to individual employees with password protection or login to secured cloud ESS portal or hard copy in carbonised and sealed form is available if required.
- Managing and administering employees’ leave entitlement and utilization.
- Preparation of Forms EA, PCB II and Employer’s Returns (Form E).
02 HR Consultancy
- Employee handbook preparation or revision
- Job description preparation
- Employment contracts
- HR forms and letters
- Work pass applications, appeals, renewals and cancellations
- Employee insurance cover referral
- Employee exit interviews and assistance on termination
03 BoardRoom Has All Your Payroll Outsourcing Needs Covered With Our Integrated Payroll System
Our payroll system is built on modern technology for your business in Malaysia. This ensures companies have enhanced functionality to create the most efficient payroll processing operational workflow and data management through outsourcing their payroll needs with us.
Utilising our payroll system allows you to maximize your time and focus your attention on aspects of your business which requires your expertise.
With our decades of experience & our unparalleled Ignite platform, enjoy:
- Complete HRMS solution with multi-country payroll, leave and claims processing
- Full statutory compliance with local legislation in 9 countries across Asia
- Flexible automated leave solution and automated payroll processing
- Intuitive mobile app for instant access to payslips, claims and leave application and submission
- Attendance clocking technologies, shift calendar and staff rostering system
- A dedicated account manager giving you one easy point of contact
At BoardRoom, our complete suite of payroll services offers a comprehensive way to improve the efficiency of your business. If you think your company could benefit from outsourcing payroll, HR leave, claims and more, get in touch with us today. If you have any questions, simply leave us a message and a member of our team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Why Choose BoardRoom?
Because we help take your business further, faster, at all stages
BoardRoom is Asia-Pacific’s leader in Corporate and Advisory Services including Regional Employee Plan Services, Regional Payroll Services, Corporate Secretarial Services, Share Registry Services, Accounting and Taxation Services, Payroll Outsourcing, and Human Resource Outsourcing.
For over 50 years, we have supported companies in navigating through complex operational and regulatory policies and cultural sensibilities. We are well-positioned in Asia-Pacific with offices in Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, as well as an extensive partner network throughout Asia.
BoardRoom is the partner of choice for many Fortune 500 multinational companies, public listed and privately owned enterprises.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are the types of payroll services?
Payroll services are offered by third-party companies which manage your payroll processing, ensuring all your employees are paid accurately on time, every time in compliance with local regulations. The type of payroll services being provided differs depending on your specific business requirements. Typically, a payroll outsourcing vendor can offer a range of services from monthly salary calculations, disbursements, and reporting. Additional services such as leave, claims and time and attendance handling may also be provided.
2. What is payroll outsourcing?
Payroll outsourcing refers to the process where a business or enterprise enlists the help of a third-party payroll processing company to support the management of the administrative & compliance functions of paying employees. This function is usually seen as an administrative burden and can result in penalties from statutory departments if regulatory requirements are not met. A business can easily outsource to a payroll provider to help ease internal HR resources, increase cost-savings and reduce risk for the business.
3. How does payroll outsourcing work?
A company looking to outsource payroll will first need to provide the payroll vendor with their basic employees detail such as employment date, occupation and salary for the initial payroll setup. On a monthly basis, the outsourced payroll vendor will help to calculate the employees’ salary amount with the information from their timecard data and any mandatory contributions, before processing the salary payment.
By outsourcing the work, the administrative task is completely taken care of by the outsourcing provider without much involvement required from the company, thus freeing up valuable resources for the business.
4. What are the benefits of outsourcing payroll?
Outsourcing your business’s payroll has several benefits that can lead to improvement in maintaining compliance and maximising efficiency of payroll, as well as freeing up time for you and your HR employees to focus on growing your business.
Some benefits by outsourcing to BoardRoom include:
- Time savings by outsourcing the administrative tasks
- Enhanced security with BoardRoom’s proven Ignite HRMS Payroll System
- A team of regional payroll experts to provide advice on regulatory compliance
- Improved employee access with our Ignite Payroll mobile application
5. How much do payroll outsourcing services cost?
Pricing for payroll outsourcing services can vary depending on the scale and comprehensiveness of the payroll service at hand. The range varies depending on your specific requirements, the expertise of the vendor and the platform used, but is typically calculated on a per employee per month basis. Factors that also influence cost include the number of headcounts, complexity of payroll handling and any value added tasks that need to be performed by the payroll vendor for you.
Other additional costs typically include one-time implementation fees, data migration, integration with other HR software (if required), and more. Get in touch with us for more information regarding pricing.
6. How to choose a payroll and HR service provider for your business?
Each business has their own set of distinct needs, and the payroll service provider should be able to meet all of them. Start by considering what these needs are. Do you need a company that offers a full suite of HR payroll services or just to roll out monthly payslips? Once you have a clear understanding of this, finding the right company becomes significantly easier.
Get in touch with us at BoardRoom if you want help identifying your business needs as well as how we can help you.
7. What is the best software for payroll management?
Each payroll services company will use software that best suits their way of working. At BoardRoom, we use Ignite, our all-in-one cloud-based HRMS payroll software. Ignite is capable of managing the most complex payroll processing requirements, and can meet all local legislation compliance in 10 countries across Asia. Ignite comes with a comprehensive employee portal and a range of other HR modules like time and attendance, leave and claims reimbursement.
8. How secure is outsourcing payroll?
With a reputable company, outsourcing your payroll is a secure process. When considering which company to hire to help with your payroll, be sure to look for testimonials and customer reviews. You can also look for whether they have any certifications, like ISO 9001, ISO 27001, and SOC2.
BoardRoom’s payroll processing services are OSPAR certified and fully compliant with the personal data protection laws of each country we operate in. Our data centres have achieved ISO27001 standards and our cloud hosting has been awarded the SOC 2 certification.
9. How can BoardRoom help in payroll services?
At BoardRoom, our trusted and proven payroll solution can help businesses handle their payroll in the most efficient and streamlined way possible. Our team of payroll experts are well-versed in helping businesses of all sizes with their payroll processing needs, having accumulated years of experience dealing with some of the most complex payroll requirements and compliance matters. Get in touch with us for more information on your payroll outsourcing needs.