SHARE ISSUING HOUSE
Ensuring True Success of Your Initial Public Offering
Our 100% owned Malaysian Issuing House Sdn Bhd (MIH) has been managing IPO application, IPO subscriptions and IPO administration; and other types of capital raising exercises for many years. As the premier issuing services company, we offer a wealth of experience; a team of dedicated personnel and custom solutions to help ensure your capital raising exercises are truly successful ones.
01 BoardRoom Share Issuance Services helps businesses in areas of IPO such as:
- Advising the professionals and our client on IPO timeline and requirement
- Distributing prospectus, application forms and envelopes to stockbrokers, financial institutions and members of the public.
- Liaising with participating banks/ finance companies to initiate commencement of electronic share application and internet share application
- Receiving, sorting and counting of IPO application received
- Tabling share allotment and arranging computerised ballots in the event of over subscription
- Informing the regulatory authorities and the public the subscription result of the IPO
We are one of only two licensed issuing houses in Malaysia, and plays an important role as an intermediary between companies seeking capital expansion through initial public offering (IPO) and investors who subscribe to the securities of the issuers. We work closely with regulatory authorities, corporate advisers and our subsidiary companies to dispense innovative and investor-friendly issuance services specialised to suit your corporate and business requirements. We aim to deliver a total solution to ensure that your transition from private to public listed company goes smoothly.