SHARE REGISTRY SERVICES
Boardroom Is a Market Leader in Taking Businesses to the Next Level
BoardRoom’s experience and position as Asia Pacific’s leading shareholder solutions provider enables us to tailor our services to meet any shareholding structure and shareholder type—be it from individual shareholders to institutional investors. Most importantly, our share registry services include maintaining and updating the Principal Register of Members (Principal Registrar) of your company in compliance with the Companies Act 1965 and any other relevant statutes.
We are proud of being recognised for our industry-leading service standards, and as Malaysia’s leading share registrar. We offer bespoke services as we do not believe that one share registry service model can be applied to all businesses. Our team of professionals will work with you to develop solutions to meet your specific needs and objectives.
01 As Malaysia’s leading share registrar our Share Registry Services helps businesses in the areas of:
- Acting as share registrars, warrant registrars and transfer agents in Malaysia
- Maintenance of securities registers, e.g. shares, warrants, bonds and REITs
- Shareholders’ meeting services
- Poll voting and scrutineering services
- Shareholder communication
- Dividend/Income distributions
- Corporate actions, e.g. Rights Issue, General Offers, Capital Repayments, etc.
- Company restructuring
- Despatch corporate documents, e.g. annual reports, circulars, notices etc
- Produce a list of shareholders, prepare proxy voting and attendance list at AGMs/EGMs
- Manage the processes of dividend payment/income distribution/dividend reinvestment plan
- Provide relevant statistics for disclosure purposes
- Handle all shareholders’ correspondence and enquiries promptly
- Liaise with Bursa Malaysia Depository Sdn Bhd
At BoardRoom we make sure that our scrutineering services are up-to-date with the newest regulations in Malaysia, and that your voting procedure is as efficient as possible. Our team of professional scrutineers objectively oversee meetings and voting procedures to ensure that proper processes and voting rules are strictly adhered to for the most accurate results.
Why Choose BoardRoom?
Because we help take your business further, faster, at all stages
BoardRoom is Asia-Pacific’s leader in Corporate and Advisory Services including Regional Employee Plan Services, Regional Payroll Services, Corporate Secretarial Services, Share Registry Services, Accounting and Taxation Services, Payroll Outsourcing, and Human Resource Outsourcing.
For over 50 years, we have supported companies in navigating through complex operational and regulatory policies and cultural sensibilities. We are well-positioned in Asia-Pacific with offices in Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, as well as an extensive partner network throughout Asia.
BoardRoom is the partner of choice for many Fortune 500 multinational companies, public listed and privately owned enterprises.