Share Registry Services
Boardroom Is a Market Leader in Taking Businesses to the Next Level
BoardRoom’s experience and position as Asia Pacific’s leading shareholder solutions provider allows our services to be tailored to meet any shareholding structure and shareholder type—be it from individual shareholders to institutional investors. Most importantly, our service includes maintaining and updating the Principal Register of Members (Principal Registrar) of your company in compliance with the Companies Act 1965 and any other relevant statutes.
01 BoardRoom Share Registry Services helps businesses in the areas of:
- Acting as share registrars, warrant registrars and transfer agents
- Maintenance of securities registers, e.g. shares, warrants, bonds and REITs
- Shareholders’ meeting services
- Poll voting and scrutineering services
- Shareholder communication
- Dividend/Income distributions
- Corporate actions, e.g. Rights Issue, General Offers, Capital Repayments, etc.
- Company restructuring
- Despatch corporate documents, e.g. annual reports, circulars, notices etc
- Produce a list of shareholders, prepare proxy voting and attendance list at AGMs/EGMs
- Manage the processes of dividend payment/income distribution/dividend reinvestment plan
- Provide relevant statistics for disclosure purposes
- Handle all shareholders’ correspondence and enquiries promptly
- Liaise with Bursa Malaysia Depository Sdn Bhd
In addition to the services listed, BoardRoom extends its suite of services to include ESOS management, dividend distribution infrastructure (including e-dividend payment and dividend reinvestment plan “DRP”), shareholders’ general meeting management, shareholder helpdesk and shareholders voting (electronic polling or e-polling services), and other corporate exercises by public companies.
BoardRoom also implements a streamlined work process and proprietary software that allows your business to handle large-scale IPOs and registry maintenance in a timely and cost-effective manner via our 100% owned Malaysian Issuing House Sdn Bhd.