CORPORATE SECRETARIAL & ADVISORY SERVICES
BoardRoom Doesn’t Just Get Your Business Off The Ground. We’re Committed To Seeing It Soar.
BoardRoom’s team of corporate secretary services experts is with you and your company every step of the way. From the incorporation and registration of your new company today to keeping it in-check and compliant with legal regulations in the years that follow, our company secretarial services are designed with the needs of our Singaporean customers in mind. Our deep local expertise and longstanding connections within APAC’s regulatory and governmental environment have made us the partner of choice for major multi-nationals, small private firms, and everything in between.
01 Incorporation & Setting Up of Your Company and Business Structure
From company incorporation and regulatory reporting to corporate advisory services, we help companies, big and small, handle their legal compliance both locally in Singapore and internationally with our corporate secretarial services. Whether you’re a start-up, growing private company or a multi-national firm looking to establish your presence in Singapore and abroad, we can help to get your business started right.
Some of our core secretarial services include but are not limited to:
- Incorporation of private limited and public companies in accordance with the Singapore Companies Act
- Registration of foreign companies
- Registration (and renewal) of representative offices
- Registration of businesses
- Registration of Limited Liability Partnerships
- Advice and application of employment and residency passes, dependant passes, and permanent residency
- Provision of Nominee directors services
- Provision of Authorised Representative (for foreign companies)
- Provision of Named Company Secretary
- Provision of Local Registered office or correspondence address
- Other corporate secretarial services
02 Governance and Regulatory Compliance Reporting
We help companies stay compliant with every aspect of business regulation in Singapore and across Asia-Pacific. We can:
- Offer advice and assist on annual statutory and regulatory compliance obligations in Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, China, and Malaysia
- Provide secure and proper maintenance of statutory registers, minute books and company records
- Deliver effective and timely reporting to relevant statutory authorities and regulatory bodies of any alterations or corporate structures changes to your company
- Provide advice and assistance on reporting and compliance requirements relating to the stock exchanges of Singapore (SGX), Malaysia (BURSA), Hong Kong (HKEX), China (SSE), and Australia (ASX)
- Prepare board and shareholders’ resolutions
- Attendance at board and shareholder meetings and subsequent preparation of minutes of said meeting
- Advise, preparation and review of Corporate Governance reports forming part of Annual Report
- Advise, preparation and lodgement of Annual Returns and other requisite filings with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA)
- Advise, preparation and release of company announcements on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX).
03 Company Cessation and Business Liquidation Service
Closing down your business doesn’t have to be a hassle. We offer advice and assistance with the following:
- Deregistration of company
- Striking-off a local or foreign company
- Winding-up or liquidation of company
- Voluntary liquidation of company
04 Other Corporate Secretarial Services
- Acting as filing and process agents
- Know-your-clients (“KYC”) services to provide independent assessment of KYC obligations
Why Choose BoardRoom?
Because we help take your business further, faster, at all stages
BoardRoom is Asia-Pacific’s leader in Corporate and Advisory Services including Regional Employee Plan Services, Regional Payroll Services, Corporate Secretarial Services, Share Registry Services, Accounting and Taxation Services, Payroll Outsourcing, and Human Resource Outsourcing.
For over 50 years, we have supported companies in navigating through complex operational and regulatory policies and cultural sensibilities. We are well-positioned in Asia-Pacific with offices in Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, as well as an extensive partner network throughout Asia.
BoardRoom is the partner of choice for many Fortune 500 multinational companies, public listed and privately owned enterprises.