CORPORATE SECRETARIAL & ADVISORY SERVICES
BoardRoom Doesn’t Just Get Your Business Off The Ground. We’re Committed To Seeing It Soar.
BoardRoom’s team of corporate secretary services experts is with you every step of the way. From incorporating and registering your new company today to keeping it in-check and compliant with legal regulations in the years that follow. Our deep local expertise and longstanding connections within APAC’s regulatory and governmental environment have made us the partner of choice for major multi-nationals, small private firms, and everything in between.
01 Incorporation & Setting Up Of Your Business Structure
From incorporation and regulatory reporting to corporate advisory, we help companies big and small handle their legal compliance locally and internationally with our corporate secretarial services. Whether you are a startup, growing private company or a multi-national firm looking to establish your presence in Singapore and abroad, we can help to get your business started right.
- Incorporation of private limited and public companies in accordance with the Singapore Companies Act
- Registration of foreign companies
- Registration (and renewal) of representative offices
- Advice and application of employment and residency passes, dependant passes, and permanent residency
- Nominee directors services
- Registered office or correspondence address
- Other corporate secretarial services
02 Regulatory Compliance Reporting
We help companies stay compliant with every aspect of business regulations in Singapore and throughout Asia-Pacific.
- Annual statutory and regulatory compliance in Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, China, and Malaysia
- Provision of named company secretary, nominee directors, and local nominee agents
- Acting as your filing and process agents
- Proper maintenance of statutory registers and records
- Effective reporting to relevant statutory authorities of any alterations or corporate structures changes
- Advice and assistance with reporting and compliance requirements relating to the stock exchanges of Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, and Australia
- Preparation of board and shareholders’ resolutions
- Attendance and minutes-recording at board and shareholder meetings
03 Restructuring and Cessation of Companies
Ceasing your business doesn’t have to be a hassle, we help with:
- Advice and assistance with striking-off and members’ voluntary liquidation of companies
Why Choose BoardRoom?
Because we help take your business further, faster, at all stages
BoardRoom is Asia-Pacific’s leader in Corporate and Advisory Services including Regional Employee Plan Services, Regional Payroll Services, Corporate Secretarial Services, Share Registry Services, Accounting and Taxation Services, Payroll Outsourcing, and Human Resource Outsourcing.
For over 50 years, we have supported companies in navigating through complex operational and regulatory policies and cultural sensibilities. We are well-positioned in Asia-Pacific with offices in Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, as well as an extensive partner network throughout Asia.
BoardRoom is the partner of choice for many Fortune 500 multinational companies, public listed and privately owned enterprises.