CORPORATE SECRETARIAL SERVICES
BoardRoom doesn’t just get your business off the ground. We’re committed to seeing it soar.
BoardRoom’s team of corporate secretarial services experts is with you every step of the way. From incorporating and registering your new company today to keeping it in-check and compliant with legal regulations in the years that follow. Our deep local expertise and longstanding connections within APAC’s regulatory and governmental environment have made us the partner of choice for major multi-nationals, small private firms, and everything in between.
01 Guidance on an appropriate business structure
- Incorporation of private and public companies in accordance with the Singapore Companies Act
- Registration of foreign companies
- Registration (and renewal) of representative offices
- Advice and application of employment and residency passes, dependant passes, and permanent residency
- Other corporate secretarial services
02 Regulatory Compliance Services
- Annual statutory and regulatory compliance in Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, China, and Malaysia
- Provision of named company secretary, nominee directors, and local nominee agents
- Acting process agents
- Proper maintenance of statutory registers and records
- Effective reporting to relevant statutory authorities of any alterations to corporate structures or memberships
- Advice and assistance with reporting and compliance requirements relating to the stock exchanges of Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, and Australia
- Professional corporate secretarial consultation and services
- Preparation of board and shareholders’ resolutions
- Attendance and minutes-recording at board and shareholder meetings
03 Restructuring and Cessation of Companies
- Advice and assistance with striking-off and members’ voluntary liquidation of companies
Why Choose BoardRoom?
BoardRoom takes businesses further, faster, at all stages
BoardRoom is Asia-Pacific’s leader in Corporate and Advisory Services including Regional Employee Plan Services, Regional Payroll Services, Corporate Secretarial Services, Share Registry Services, Accounting and Taxation Services, Payroll Outsourcing, and Human Resource Outsourcing. For over 50 years, we have supported companies over decades from start-ups to giants, in navigating through complex operational and regulatory policies and cultural sensibilities. BoardRoom is well-positioned in Asia-Pacific with offices in Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, as well as an extensive partner network in Asia to help businesses expand and grow. We are the partner of choice for many Fortune 500 multinational companies, public listed and privately owned enterprises.