EMPLOYEE PLAN SERVICES
We Ensure Your Success Through Your Employees.
A company is only as good as its employees. Whether you are publicly listed, privately owned, or a multi-national organisation, BoardRoom is primed to expertly handle all facets of your employee plan — from the design phase through to implementation and administration. Our seamless process, enabled by our panel of experts and practical tools, has led us to be highly successful in providing Employee Plan Services (EPS) services across APAC.
01 Find out why many of Singapore’s largest employers have chosen us to manage their employee equity plans.
We deal with all facets of your Singaporean-based or global employee equity plan, from the design phase through to implementation and administration, and our tools and expertise ensure the process is seamless.
In our experience, it’s just not possible to come up with a single employee equity plan that will work for everyone. That’s why we’ve designed our digital platform to be completely flexible, so we can provide you with a solution that’s purpose-built to meet your needs, increase efficiencies and reduce cost, while complying with current and future reporting requirements.
Our dedicated employee plan division is made up of senior staff with significant experience who provide you and your employees personalised assistance from start to finish. Whether you have one employee or 100,000, we can add value to your business across various types of employee equity schemes including:
- Employee share plans,
- Employee options plans,
- Employee performance rights plans,
- Any tailored employee share scheme you have!
02 Our winning formula is supplemented by:
- A cutting-edge, fully-customisable regional EPS system, with an intuitive branded employee portal
- A client-centric approach to the employee plan services industry
- Local support teams, providing a proactive approach to servicing while keeping up to date with each jurisdiction’s unique legal, taxation and regulatory changes
- A robust partner network that offers plan development, brokerage, and nominee services