Share Registry Services
We're Setting the Gold Standard in Shareholder Care.
We are the market leader in share registry services, helping to guide companies through their IPOs, from executing shareholder meetings, running proxy votes, scrutineering to serving as a share registrar.
01 Experience world-class customer care, strict attention to detail and commitment in the areas of:
- Listed Securities, Share Registry Services, Bonds & Warrant Transfers
- Maintenance of Securities Registers, Bonds & Warrants
- Shareholders’ Meeting Services
- Shareholder Analytics
- Unlisted Public Companies
- Administration of Long-Term Incentive Plans
- Wealth & Distribution Support and Transfer
- Recognised Schemes or Sub-TA
- Electronic Solutions (“eSolutions”)
- Scrutineering Services
- Preparation of AGMs / EGMs
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) application, subscriptions and administration
02 We Are Experts Locally & Regionally In Share Registry Services
Trusted by over 50% of SGX Listed Companies, enjoy
- Expert assistance in inbound overseas companies
- Extensive regional expertise
- Dedicated client service teams
Why Choose BoardRoom?
Because we help take your business further, faster, at all stages
BoardRoom is Asia-Pacific’s leader in Corporate and Advisory Services including Regional Employee Plan Services, Regional Payroll Services, Corporate Secretarial Services, Share Registry Services, Accounting and Taxation Services, Payroll Outsourcing, and Human Resource Outsourcing.
For over 50 years, we have supported companies in navigating through complex operational and regulatory policies and cultural sensibilities. We are well-positioned in Asia-Pacific with offices in Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, as well as an extensive partner network throughout Asia.
BoardRoom is the partner of choice for many Fortune 500 multinational companies, public listed and privately owned enterprises.