TAX SERVICES SINGAPORE
Tax Compliance & Advisory Solutions - Tailored To Help Grow Your Singapore Business
Complicated tax regulations and cross-border tax complications steer time and resources away from your core business focus. At BoardRoom, we help companies locally and regionally navigate and stay compliant to current regulations with our tax services. Our certified tax planning, financial accounting, and compliance services will help you have peace of mind during reporting season while maximising your tax incentives and benefits.
01 Tax Compliance & Tax Filing Services
We help manage all your tax advisory services, planning, financial accounting, compliance and regulation matters in Singapore. Stay compliant with BoardRoom.
- Monitoring of statutory tax filing deadlines and satisfying all necessary requirements
- Preparation, review and submission of finalised tax returns
- Submission of the finalised tax return and computation to clients for signatures and agreement prior to filing
- Advice on the tax payment due dates upon receipt of the Notice of Assessment
- Application for Singapore tax incentives
- Application for Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC) benefits
- Filing of Form C and Form C-S for company income tax return
- Personal and income tax filing services for companies in Singapore
- Tax clearance and withholding tax services
02 Tax Advisory Services
Structuring your business units to take advantage of tax benefits requires on-point expertise. At BoardRoom, we conduct an in-depth analysis of your business structure before providing industry-leading advice on the best long-term tax solutions.
- Tax due diligence review
- Tax advice on inbound and outbound investments
- Analysis of business flow and contracts
- Tax advice on group corporate structure and business restructuring
03 GST Planning, Audit and Compliance
Our work is useful for keeping companies compliant with Singapore GST regulation compliance, laws and tax filing services. Our GST services include:
- GST advice on start-up issues
- GST registration and return filing
- Pre-registration GST input tax claims
- Application for special GST registration
- GST advisory on local and cross-border transactions
- Health checks to avoid common GST pitfalls and to improve efficiency
- Review and preparation of GST returns
- Application for Major Export Scheme (MES) and renewal of MES
- Conduction of GST Assisted Self-help Kit (ASK) review
- In-house GST training
- Voluntary disclosure programme
- Handling of IRAS queries
- Filing of F7 error correction forms
- GST advice on the implication of de-registration of GST
- Filing of GST Forms 8 (final return) and 9 (de-registration)
Why Choose BoardRoom?
Because we help take your business further, faster, at all stages
BoardRoom is Asia-Pacific’s leader in Corporate and Advisory Services including Regional Employee Plan Services, Regional Payroll Services, Corporate Secretarial Services, Share Registry Services, Accounting and Taxation Services, Payroll Outsourcing, and Human Resource Outsourcing.
For over 50 years, we have supported companies in navigating through complex operational and regulatory policies and cultural sensibilities. We are well-positioned in Asia-Pacific with offices in Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, as well as an extensive partner network throughout Asia.
BoardRoom is the partner of choice for many Fortune 500 multinational companies, public listed and privately owned enterprises.