Keeping Compliant Isn’t Taxing with BoardRoom Tax Experts.
Complicated tax regulations and cross-border tax complications serve to steer time and resources away from your core business focus. As a smart business solutions company, BoardRoom endeavours to return productivity to your business. Our team of experts are on hand to help you navigate through this complex terrain and ensure that you remain compliant with tax regulations. We will manage your tax planning, financial accounting, compliance matters, and work constructively with authorities to achieve positive solutions for your business.
BoardRoom’s team of experts allow you to focus your efforts on growing your business, knowing your tax matters are in the hands of professionals.
01 Tax Compliance
- Monitoring of statutory tax filing deadlines and working closely with clients to satisfy requirements
- Preparation and review of tax returns along with identification of potential issues
- Submission of the finalised tax return and computation to clients for signatures and agreement prior to filing
- Advice on the tax payment due dates upon receipt of the Notice of Assessment
- Application for Singapore tax incentives
- Application for Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC) benefits
02 Tax Advisory Services
- Tax due diligence review
- Tax advice on inbound and outbound investments
- Analysis of business flow and contracts
- Tax advice on group corporate structure and business restructuring
03 GST Planning and Compliance
- GST advice on start-up issues
- GST registration
- Pre-registration GST input tax claims
- Application for special GST registration
- GST advisory on local and cross-border transactions
- Health checks to avoid common GST pitfalls and to improve efficiency
- Review and preparation of GST returns
- Application for Major Export Scheme (MES) and renewal of MES
- Conduction of GST Assisted Self-help Kit (ASK) review
- In-house GST training
- Voluntary disclosure programme
- Handling of IRAS queries
- Filing of F7 error correction forms
- GST advice on the implication of de-registration of GST
- Filing of GST Forms 8 (final return) and 9 (de-registration)
Why Choose BoardRoom?
BoardRoom takes businesses further, faster, at all stages
BoardRoom is Asia-Pacific’s leader in Corporate and Advisory Services including Regional Employee Plan Services, Regional Payroll Services, Corporate Secretarial Services, Share Registry Services, Accounting and Taxation Services, Payroll Outsourcing, and Human Resource Outsourcing. For over 50 years, we have supported companies over decades from start-ups to giants, in navigating through complex operational and regulatory policies and cultural sensibilities. BoardRoom is well-positioned in Asia-Pacific with offices in Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, as well as an extensive partner network in Asia to help businesses expand and grow. We are the partner of choice for many Fortune 500 multinational companies, public listed and privately owned enterprises.