Tax Compliance & Advisory Solutions - Tailored To Help Grow Your Business
Complicated tax regulations and cross-border tax complications serve to steer time and resources away from your core business focus. At BoardRoom, we help companies locally and regionally navigate and stay compliant to regulations with our tax services. Our certified tax planning, financial accounting, and compliance matters experts will help you have peace of mind during reporting season while maximising your tax incentives and benefits.
01 Tax Compliance
We help manage all your tax services, planning, financial accounting, compliance and regulation matters. Stay compliant with BoardRoom.
- Monitoring of statutory tax filing deadlines and satisfying all necessary requirements
- Preparation, review and submission of finalised tax returns
- Submission of the finalised tax return and computation to clients for signatures and agreement prior to filing
- Advice on the tax payment due dates upon receipt of the Notice of Assessment
- Application for Singapore tax incentives
- Application for Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC) benefits
- Other tax-related services
02 Tax Advisory Services
Structuring your business units to take advantage of tax benefits requires on-point expertise. At BoardRoom we go in-depth into your business structure to help bring advice on the best long term tax solutions.
- Tax due diligence review
- Tax advice on inbound and outbound investments
- Analysis of business flow and contracts
- Tax advice on group corporate structure and business restructuring
03 GST Planning and Compliance
We help companies stay compliant with Singapore GST regulations and laws. Our GST tax services include:
- GST advice on start-up issues
- GST registration
- Pre-registration GST input tax claims
- Application for special GST registration
- GST advisory on local and cross-border transactions
- Health checks to avoid common GST pitfalls and to improve efficiency
- Review and preparation of GST returns
- Application for Major Export Scheme (MES) and renewal of MES
- Conduction of GST Assisted Self-help Kit (ASK) review
- In-house GST training
- Voluntary disclosure programme
- Handling of IRAS queries
- Filing of F7 error correction forms
- GST advice on the implication of de-registration of GST
- Filing of GST Forms 8 (final return) and 9 (de-registration)
Why Choose BoardRoom?
Because we help take your business further, faster, at all stages
BoardRoom is Asia-Pacific’s leader in Corporate and Advisory Services including Regional Employee Plan Services, Regional Payroll Services, Corporate Secretarial Services, Share Registry Services, Accounting and Taxation Services, Payroll Outsourcing, and Human Resource Outsourcing.
For over 50 years, we have supported companies in navigating through complex operational and regulatory policies and cultural sensibilities. We are well-positioned in Asia-Pacific with offices in Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, as well as an extensive partner network throughout Asia.
BoardRoom is the partner of choice for many Fortune 500 multinational companies, public listed and privately owned enterprises.