Manager, Share RegistrationAPPLY NOW
- Provide excellent customer service ensuring clients receive prompt response to requests and queries.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the client, their industry and key contacts.
- Assist Senior Manager (S.M) in calling on key clients after events such as AGMs, EGMs, IPO’s, rights issues and other corporate action, in order to assess customer satisfaction for possible improvements.
- Make recommendations for improvements.
- Assist S.M in ensuring that commitments to clients are followed up in a timely manner and that the client is satisfied.
- Required to invest time into training Assistant Managers to enable them to carry out their role effectively and efficiently.
- Required to identify and develop a successor / right hand person.
- Assist S.M in identifying and recommend improvements to current policies & procedures (P&Ps), processes and client servicing arrangements in line with current business and regulatory practices.
- Assist S.M in clients’ billing and collections are timely and accurate and to assist in following up on outstanding and doubtful debts.
- Required to confidently utilize and operate the Share Registration (SR) system(s).
- Ensure compliance with SR manual, P&Ps, audit processes and the relevant company acts.
- Update client’s information in the Intranet in an accurate manner and assist S.M in communicating to all relevant parties regarding such changes.
- Provide leave cover for S.M by way of managing S.M’s client portfolios and duties (where possible).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Keen team player with a willingness to share knowledge.
- Good knowledge of SGX listing rules, CDP procedures and guidelines.
- Sound knowledge of the relevant sections of Company acts for local and offshore incorporated companies.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience.
- Diploma from a reputable educational institution OR General Degree