Senior Manager / Manager, Corporate SecretarialAPPLY NOW
- Provide listed clients with a full spectrum of company secretarial, regulatory compliance and corporate governance services in compliance with the Listing Rules, Securities & Futures Ordinance, Companies Ordinance, Codes of Takeovers and Mergers and Share Buy-backs, etc
- Organise and attend meetings of Shareholders, Directors as well as Audit, Remuneration and Nomination Committees and draft the relevant minutes
- Draft / Peruse quarterly, interim and final results announcements, quarterly, interim reports and annual reports (including directors’, corporate governance and ESG reports) and circulars for general mandates to issue and repurchase shares and re-election of directors from the company secretary’s perspective
- Draft / Peruse monthly returns on securities movements, disclosure of interests forms, next day disclosure returns, etc
- Assist clients in dealing with their corporate activities, notifiable or connected transactions as well as other ad hoc projects such as placing, bonus share issue, consolidation/sub-division of shares, grant of share options, refreshment of mandate limit / establishment of share option scheme, change of company name / auditors, takeovers, restructuring, etc
- Supervise a small team of professional staff
- Associate Member of HKICS
- University educated. Higher Diploma with relevant studies in company secretarial programme and corporate governance will also be considered.
- At least 15 years of solid experience gained in company secretarial field with at least 10 years company secretarial experience gained from professional firms or listed companies
- Solid experience in handling HKEx Listed Companies is a must.
- Fluency of English, Mandarin & Cantonese.
- Self-motivated, detail-minded and ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Team player with good inter-personal and communications skills.
- Computer literate. Hands-on experience with Viewpoint and Chinese word-processing is an advantage.