- Be responsible for generating the sales of professional services of the Company
- Be proactive in identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities using various methods such as cold calling and face to face meetings
- Attend to sales inquiries received and set-up potential client meetings
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with the key decision-makers and influencers of the business partners and prospective clients
- Work with regional offices to cross-sell corporate services
- Prepare and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and our solutions to their problems
- Regularly and consistently use our CRM system (Salesforce) to ensure that data reporting, customer information, and sales activity/pipeline are up to date.
- Diploma/Degree in marketing or related fields
- 5 years of solution sales experience, or at least 3 – 4 years of sales experience preferably in accounting related firms, outsourcing services or business/service solution vendors
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Possess and demonstrate knowledge of accounting, taxation and payroll functions would be added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in using sales research tools and CRM systems (eg Salesforce.com) would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Flexible and adaptable to working in multiple sales campaigns
- Proactive, resourceful and able to independently multi-task
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. Priority will be given to candidates who are available in short notice. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.