- Verify invoices and perform invoice processing activities.
- Conduct data entry of accounting entries into company’s system.
- Preparing SSM cheques and key in data into the system.
- Any Ad-hoc Accounts Processing/payment issuance.
- Suppliers statement of accounts reconciliation.
- Responsible for key account AR collection and credit monitoring.
- Processes AR transactions including offsets of debits and credits, offset on account payments against open invoices, etc.
- Review and resolve outstanding Account Receivable related issues, such as calling for payment status, process denials, or any other actions to resolve outstanding account balances.
- Investigate and verify any receipt error.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Any other tasks/project assigned by your superior and management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or any equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office Knowledge /Accounting software.
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn.