- To execute day to day operations for existing clients through SREG (Status Register) System
- To work with Client Implementation team for on- boarding of new customers
- To provide operational support and re-engineering initiatives for business process
- To ensure daily Business as Usual (“BAU”) operations covering processing and reconciliations are done accurately and timely
- To ensure all policies and procedures are drawn up and in line with MAS Guidelines and Notices and all processes of the company forms to regulatory and internal risk requirements
- To keep track of daily reports for compliance check and work with both internal and external auditors and to ensure all regulatory reporting are filed on time
- To prepare and submit compliance reports for quarterly board meeting
- Minimum degree in Business Administration or other qualified credentials.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of relevant experience within the CMI/Brokerage/Financial Services/Investment Industry, if applicable. Candidates from other industries are welcomed to apply.
- Experience with Employee Share Plans/Schemes
- Experience in background check such as AML/CFT screening, KYC/CDD applications
- Experience in performing Risk Assessment.
- Knowledge of key applicable regulations such as SFA, FAA, AML/CFT, FATCA, CRS, OFAC (Not mandatory)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.